Sales Account Manager
Sales / Account Manager German B2B Market m/f
Sales / Account Manager Dutch B2B Market m/f
Make a difference with your sales talent in our business for the good!
At Aliter Networks, we believe we can make a difference with IT; for Profit, People and Planet. We do this by buying, selling and servicing refurbished networking equipment. It is our aspiration to have half a million IT products reused by 2025. Better for our customers, better for our planet. Do you want to join us?
Our spirit and values
Just Focus and Do It, together! That’s our spirit. No nonsense, no politics. We all have the same goal in mind and are motivated to get there, together! With our team, our customers and business partners.
- Quality - is in our DNA, we always go for the best.
- Fun – we love what we do and we have fun while doing it.
- Personal – we care about our people, our customers and the world we live in.
- Different – we are not afraid to stand out, in fact, we strive to be different, a challenger of the status quo.
- 9 years in business
- 1874 customers
- in 98 countries
- 17 people in our team
- 9 different nationalities
- 1500 m2 warehouse in Almere
- 600 office gym workouts per year
What kind of personality are we looking for?
- You are a self-starting, energetic, driven and fun personality
- You like to take and get responsibility for your own market results. You have the entrepreneurial mindset of a business(wo)man
- You are result orientated and have great commercial and communication skills
- You are a ‘hunter’ by mentality, you welcome challenges like cold calling
- You are fluent in Dutch and speak excellent business English
- You are young at heart but wise in mind. Age does not tell us a lot, energy does
- It would be great of course if you have experience in IT. But we believe that every intelligent, curious person can learn what’s needed to be good in this role and we will help you with that. Personality is much more important than experience
What you will be doing:
- Sales of networking equipment to existing and new customers into assigned markets (B2B)
- Grow and develop on-going business relationships with your accounts.
- Business acquisition: identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Negotiate tailor made offers, including price, payment and delivery terms, prepare quotes and convert them into orders.
- Purchasing is also part of the responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager. Purchase hardware separately or involve a buyback in the sales deal.
Why join the team?
If you want a challenging job in an international, expanding company in a growing market which brings good things to you, your customers and the planet. Our business model is a circular one that saves an immense amount of CO2 emission coming with producing and wasting IT network equipment. Besides that, we belief IT can play a role in helping people in difficult circumstances. We support our customers investing in the charity of their choice with our Buy Back For Good program. We invest in projects that create positive change with IT for those with a distance to the labor market, for example refugees. If you join, we will invest EUR 1000,- in thaki.org. They enrich refurbished IT laptops with learning software to help young refugees in creating chances.
We offer a great package with your choice level of entrepreneurship: either a fixed salary or an uncapped provision model. We believe that you should be rewarded for the results of your work and shouldn’t be held back by earning models that limit your capability and creativity.
Working should be fun! Our working environment is both professional and informal. We provide company lunches on a regular base and organize yearly team activities to celebrate the good working life together. We encourage you to stay fit and offer use of our in-house gym under the guidance of our personal fitness trainer.
Personal development is something that we believe and invest in. Sales training and sales coaching will bring the best out of you and you have the opportunity to learn from and work with highly professional people. Last but not least: we value family time and flexibility so working 4 days a week or from a remote location is possible; as long as you keep track with (y)our goals.
Please check www.aliternetworks.com for a glance of our company. Feel free to contact our Chief Happiness Officer (also known as General Manager ;)) Odette van Zijdveld to get to know us better at +31653775209 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to hear from you!